Tuesday, October 11, 2005

random blatherings

ugh. Too may headaches!

Still feeling unda' de wedda'...and really, really dizzy. I'm not sure why, but I think maybe I'm allergic to the pollution and it is causing me to be congested somewhere in my head that causes me to be dizzy. Whatever the reason, it is NO fun to be walking around Bangkok in all the swirling confusion and have the world wobble in your eyes. Pray for me if you have a moment...

Ummm...in other news...I walked two miles yesterday to escape traffic. Yep. My cab didn't move for thirty minutes so I got out and walked. Yep. It was raining. Yep. I was dizzy back then too. But I made it. Yepyep. I had fun too. I went to see Ben at BSC, the school he's teaching at, and hung out with some students. It was worth it. It wasn't raining that hard. Yepyepyep.

In still other news...Marquita had a tooth pulled and two fillings done today. Jaimie and I are making a fairy house. Jaimie told me she loved me six times today. Marquita asked me to get her tylenol. I love those two kids. (Oh, yeah, it sounds like Marquita just uses me--that's not true. She just didn't exactly have a cheerful day. I don't blame her! She told me she loved me this morning and gave me a hug too.)

In still more other news...Ben visits me on Saturdays. Happy Anna.

kloveyoubyepeople!

No comments: