Tuesday, October 04, 2005

my heart is on the ground.

I quit doing heart updates awhile ago. I guess it was the same a lot, and got boring! Oh well.
Things are really rough right now. On a lot of levels. The three people that read this already know most of them...so I'm not going into details. I guess it's stuff I've done (or not done)...stuff others have done (or not done) to me, and stuff others have done (or not done) to others that ends up affecting me. I've been crying a lot. I mean a lot.

No, it's not depression. I'm used to dealing with that, and I know how to get out of it. It's more like discouragement. The world has so many people doing stuff (or not doing stuff) and everyone hurts everyone and everyone hurts themselves. I don't know why I'd be exempt from all that...I'm not.

It just doesn't seem much like the fairy tale I wanted. Where is my castle? I am wandering. Where is my dragon? Oh...far too easily found. Where is my prince? Fighting many, many, many battles. Yes, he fights for me. But his heart is so heavy... Where is my King? He is here. But I still cry...I still feel alone.

No comments: