Tuesday, December 06, 2005

nothing worthwhile

I am uninspired tonight.

I am tired, I am sick, I am on medication for being sick that makes me tired.

I think I had a fever because I rejoiced that the mall I entered was air-conditioned in such a manner as I have never rejoiced prior.

They were playing Christmas music in the mall. Have you ever gone into a mall, rejoiced in air-conditioning, and heard the tinkling strains of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" and not been demented? I have. At least, I think I'm not demented.

This post gets filed under the "I feel like I should make a post because I haven't in awhile but really don't feel like writing, can you tell?" category. Yet I make no apologies. None.

*sigh* just shoot me and tell me to go to bed before I hurt myself. Um, wait...

1 comment:

Amy_Kathleen said...

NO SHOOTING. THAT WOULD BE BAD!!! (I like the shift key too :))

Wow my last smiley has a double chin because I am obsessed with making sure all of my parenthetical statements end correctly.