Friday, November 18, 2005

happy happy joy joy

I love today!

I have finally figured the Secret to a Happy Anna: give her about 9 hrs of sleep at night. 10 is too much and 8 is not enough. I was always told that 8 was enough for a happy, healthy grown-up style person (and when in school, 6) but I think I seriously need 9. So I've been testing my theory this week--and I am 95% sure that my general attitude of cheer comes from enough sleep. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Now if I can keep that up when in school...
This week was pretty good, as weeks go. I spent all day yesterday at the health club with Jaimie and Sam. That sounds so glamourous. Haha. We did school, table tennis, school, tried badminton, then ran, school, then swam for an hour. The kids were hyper, but by the end, I was exhausted. I'm out of shape...ugh. I hate that feeling. After dancing six times a week for two years, being out of shape feels gross. Not that I'm fat (actually, I've lost weight and look older because my cheeks are thin. heehee) but I have no stamina and I've lost my splits. ughughugh. What will I do after having a kid? I have no clue...

The kids are watching Robin Hood starring Errol Flynn. If you don't know who that is, I'm sorry. Hint though--Bob Anderson, swordfight choreographer extraordinare (Star Wars, Princess Bride, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Carribean, Legend of Zorro, even the fencing duel in the Parent Trap...bascially any good swordfight in modernish cinema) was his stunt double in a few movies. There is some good swordfighting in this movie. I am so taking up fencing.

Okay, I'm supposed to meet Ben at Siam in under an hour, and I'm in my pajamas. *giggle*

Love today!

No comments: