Tuesday, April 03, 2007

stress and nausea

Without a doubt, this last weekend was one of the most miserable I have ever had in my life.

There is nothing more disheartening than staying up until 2 am, waking up at 6:30 and working all day until 12:30 am on the next day to finish a huge, sixty-one page long, quarter-of-your-final-grade assignment. Unless, of course, you spend most of that interminably long time dry-heaving into a mixing bowl. Then it's like dying over and over and over again.

I made it. Barely. I still feel shaky all over and I'm super behind on everything else, so if I kind of hide out this month it isn't because I don't love you. I do.

Did I mention that all the crocuses bloomed?

1 comment:

Amy_Kathleen said...

I am going to the doctor this morning. I am not dry-heaving as such, but I have been up since 3:30 am every night coughing my head off.

I am sick of sounding like a man