Friday, March 10, 2006

Apologies

The internet is a magical wonder. Apparently it is of the realm of technology, but in truth it is a deep and mystical power that my computer cannot grasp, for indeed, it loses this secret capability frequently.

You see, my computer is not gifted socially. It's a bit of a nerd. Therefore I, who am not a nerd, appear as one because my computer is far to shy to maintain connections with the outside world. Poor Bill.* I forgive you.

I hope all two of my faithful readers will forgive Bill as well. We're working on it, Bill and I. He is working through some issues and rediscovering his inner motherboard.

If you'll excuse me, I am going to eat lunch and then go outside, for it is a lovely day.


*Bill is apparently the name of my computer. I didn't name it that, but on the network description it shows up as "Bill" not "ANNAPC" which is what I named it. Creepy? You bet.

No comments: