Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Love Life of Anonymous Little Sister

Setting: An anonymous family is eating anonymous stir-fry around an anonymous dinner table. The anonymous conversation drifts toward very anonymous guys.

Anonymous Middle Sister: Well, I think Anonymous Little Sister likes So&So.

Anonymous Little Sister: I do not!

Anonymous Middle Sister: You said he was cute! I saw him and he got his hair cut now.

Anonymous Mother: (realizes what the Anonymous sisters are talking about) Anonymous Little Sister is starting to like boys? When did I miss that one?

Anonymous Little Sister: Well, I only kind of do. Sometimes I look at So&So and I'm all like, "Whoa." (pauses for dramatic effect, eyes wide. Or maybe now is a 'whoa' moment) And then the next time I see him I'm like, "Eeeeewww." (makes a face and sticks tongue out) But then I see him again and I'm all like "Whoa." (pauses and contemplates the ceiling for a moment) Maybe it's because I don't get enough sleep at night. That's probably it.

This re-telling is Anonymous by the demands of Anonymous Little Sister. May she live forever.

No comments: